Sales Tax and Its Essential Options for You
It is essential to have a good understanding of taxable transactions in order to understand how Sales tax works. There are three main categories of taxable transactions. Transactions subject to Sales tax by nature In general, this notion covers:
- The sales of goods and services.
- Carried out against payment.
- Of imports and intra-Community acquisitions.
- The deliveries himself of goods or services (when a person gets a good or service through his property.)
- Rental of bare buildings for professional use
- Deliveries of land not for construction or buildings completed for more than 5 years
- Agricultural activities not compulsorily subject to Sales tax
- Leases for rural property
- Sales tax-exempt transactions
- Intra-community exports and deliveries
- Medical and paramedical activities
- Education and vocational training activities
- Insurance operations
- Operations of non-profit organizations
- Rental of premises for residential use